Call Bunbury Vet Clinic
(08) 9721 5999
Call Eaton Vet Clinic
(08) 9725 0399
COVID-19 CLIENT UPDATE
Bunbury and Eaton Veterinary Clinics – 20/03/2020
We would like to assure our existing and prospective clientele that we are steadfast in our commitment to the provision of safe and hygienic Veterinary facilities within which to provide high quality customer service and Veterinary patient care.
At our practices, the thing that always matters the most to us is family and community, and upholding our values of being there for people. You are part of the Bunbury and Eaton Vet Clinic family, and we want to assure you that we’ll do our level best to help in any way we can over the coming months. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please reach out to us.
Until advised otherwise, we will remain open as per our standard business hours:
8am-6pm Monday-Friday and 8am-12pm Saturday
For all out of business hours pet emergencies, we commit to provision of our usual on-call emergency service
Below are some guidelines to help both our valued clients and their pets stay safe and healthy during the current pandemic.
If your pet needs veterinary attention and any of the following apply:
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, head/ body aches)
- You have been overseas within the last 14 days and are required to self-quarantine post travelling
- You are required to self-isolate for any other reason
Please phone us for advice and we can make a plan in line with the Department of Health social distancing recommendations which may include the following:
- When arriving for your appointment, please do not enter the practice
- Please phone us from your car on arrival and reception staff will provide guidance on how to proceed
If an appointment on-site at our hospitals is required in the coming months, we also ask you to:
- Limit the number of people attending the vet hospital with your pet to just one owner
- Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic on arrival
- Please respect our organisation’s decision to discourage our staff having direct client contact – eg handshaking etc given the current health outbreak. This is as much for our staff’s protection as it is for your own.
Please phone in advance to order required prescription medicine repeats, food, worming and flea control, so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait in-clinic.
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide quality complete veterinary care to the Greater Bunbury Region, despite the difficult circumstances we find ourselves facing as a regional community.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.
New to Bunbury & Eaton Vet Clinic?
We’re offering you $20 off your pet’s first consultation or vaccination with us!
To take advantage of this generous offer, simply fill out the form below to receive your voucher.