Call Bunbury Vet Clinic
(08) 9721 5999
Call Eaton Vet Clinic
(08) 9725 0399
With an extensive range of facilities at our fingertips, it’s unlikely we’ll ever need to refer your pet elsewhere
Should your pet ever require extended treatment or investigation for an illness or condition, you can be sure that they are in the best hands with our team. Many of our highly qualified vets have specific interests in certain areas of veterinary care:
- Ultrasonography (Gabby Chadwick and Joe Cockerill)
- Oncology (Braden Collins)
- Soft tissue and reconstructive surgery (Braden Collins)
- Orthopaedic surgery (Joc Bunny)
Whether your animal requires in-depth investigation and treatment, or you simply want to know more about a particular topic or condition, there will always be an informed and knowledgeable member of the team ready to help.
Our range of state-of-the-art equipment enables us to carry out the very highest standard of care on site, for a variety of illnesses and ailments. Our facilities include:
- Colour Doppler ultrasound: This allows us to check your pet’s blood flow and assess whether they have any problems with their circulatory system.
- Digital x-ray machine and endoscope: Digital versions of these essential scanners not only allow us to see the images on screen within seconds, but also provide a much clearer image to assist in diagnosis.
- CT scanner: We have access to a local CT scanner, which proves invaluable when looking at large areas of soft tissue like muscles, organs, large blood vessels, nerves and even the brain.
- Chemotherapy: In the unfortunate event that your pet is diagnosed with cancer, we can administer chemotherapy in practice. This can also help to reduce stress by keeping them in a familiar environment rather than referring to another surgery.
- Warm air blankets: For use during surgery, these are much more effective and reliable than electric heating pads or circulating water blankets. They keep your pet at a safe and comfortable temperature throughout their procedure and can assist with recovery too.
- Ophthalmology referral service: Your pet’s eye problem can be treated here in practice, and we also accept referrals from other local practices too.
- Regular dermatologist visits: A specialist dermatologist visits the practice every 3 months to assess and diagnose any unusual or complex skin conditions.
We can also accept referrals from clinics throughout the South West for ultrasonography, surgery and oncology.
New to Bunbury & Eaton Vet Clinic?
We’re offering you $20 off your pet’s first consultation or vaccination with us!
To take advantage of this generous offer, simply fill out the form below to receive your voucher.