Call Bunbury Vet Clinic
(08) 9721 5999
Call Eaton Vet Clinic
(08) 9725 0399
Healthy Pets Club Terms and Conditions
- All Healthy Pets’ Club memberships are for 12 months from the date of commencement.
- There is a 10 working day cooling off period if you change your mind. If you decide to cancel the membership within that time, you will either need to pay the difference between membership fees collected and products and services already provided / redeemed, or you will receive a refund/ credit if vice versa.
- Puppy and Kitten memberships include the primary vaccination course of two or three vaccines (as required) and associated health checks.
- Adult memberships include one annual vaccination and health check.
- All memberships include 12 months parasite control (for heartworm, fleas and intestinal worms) delivered to your door when they are due.
- Nail clipping is complimentary when performed by a Veterinary Nurse. Please note: sedation and hospitalisation fees (if required) are not included in the Healthy Pets Club plans.
- Healthy Pets Club Standard members are entitled to a 10% discount on consultations, revisits, sterilisation procedures, puppy preschool classes and micro-chipping.
- Healthy Pets Club Plus members are additionally entitled to unlimited complimentary primary consultations.
- A primary consultation is when we see the animal for the first time for a particular problem. Subsequent consultations for the same problem seen within 8 weeks from the primary consult will be charged a revisit consultation.
- Please note: After hours consultations are not included in the Healthy Pets Club plans
- The Healthy Pets Club has been designed to optimise your pet’s preventative healthcare, not to replace pet insurance. The healthy pets club plans work well in conjunction with most pet insurance policies and as such we also recommend pet insurance for our patients.
- If you move house or your postal details change, it is important to contact us to update your details. This will ensure that your parasite control products are sent to the correct address.
- If your pet passes away, please contact us as soon as possible
- Prior to completion of the 12 month membership, the Bunbury and Eaton Vet Clinics will contact you to discuss ongoing membership. Healthy Pets Club membership will only continue beyond the current 12 month membership with your express permission.
- Payment using ZipPay or ZipMoney will incur a $15 administration fee, paid at the time of joining/renewing the Healthy Pets Club.
Specifics for monthly payment option (no longer available as of 8/7/2019):
- Monthly payment plan prices are inclusive of a $5 per month processing fee (total of $60 per plan per year)
- The first payment will be processed directly by the Bunbury and Eaton Vet Clinics.
- Second and subsequent payments will be processed by a third-party called Ezypay. Subsequent payments will occur 30 days after the joining date and monthly thereafter.
- The monthly membership fee will remain constant throughout the entire 12 month membership period. All fees associated with Ezypay, with the exception of failed payment fees, have been incorporated into the monthly price.
- In the case of a failed payment, you will be charged a failed payment fee by Ezypay. Ezypay will contact you via email and allow you to make up for the missed payment. Your membership benefits will be suspended until failed payments are rectified.
- If your bank account or credit card details change please contact Ezypay on 1300 762 726
- If membership is cancelled prior to the completion of the 12 month membership period, you will be required to pay the difference between membership fees collected and products and services already redeemed / provided, or the remaining membership fees (whichever is the lesser of the two).
New to Bunbury & Eaton Vet Clinic?
We’re offering you $20 off your pet’s first consultation or vaccination with us!
To take advantage of this generous offer, simply fill out the form below to receive your voucher.